If you are involved with a student organization at Bemidji State University and you’d like to request a website, you’ll need to follow these steps.
- Contact your organization’s advisor to get their approval.
- Have your advisor email web services (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) requesting that a new WordPress website be setup for your student organization.
- We’ll be in touch to help you select a theme and get your site set up.
- How much does it cost for a website?
- We offer this service for free to official BSU student organizations.
- Can we use our own domain name (such as “bsuchessclub.com”)?
- Yes, if you purchase your domain name through BSU IT, then we can link your domain to your Student Organization website. Contact Web Services to get this set up. There will be an annual cost to acquire and retain a domain name.